Shipping & Delivery
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19
Please be aware ShoesVB would like to apologise in advance as some orders being shipped to certain areas may experience possible delivery interruptions or delays due to Covid-19. Please follow this link for the latest updates from Australia Post regarding delayed and suspended deliveries due to Coronavirus:
Australian deliveries: click here
International deliveries: click here
AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING RATES
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY (ORDERS OVER $150 AUD)CONDITIONS:
- Flat rate $9.95 AUD for orders below $150 AUD
- Please allow up to 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
- Tracking details are supplied within your dispatch email.
INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE RATES
Delivery to New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore only
Standard International - Flat Rate Postage1 pair: 13 AUD
2 pairs: 18 AUD
3 pairs: 24 AUD
4 pairs: 30 AUD
5 pairs: 36 AUD
6+ pairs: Contact us for shipping rates on larger orders.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
- All orders are dispatched from our Australian warehouse which operates between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday *#. Your order will be processed and dispatched by our team during these hours.
- Handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days.
- During peak times and sale periods, our handling and dispatch times can increase to 7-14 business days due to the high volume of orders.
- A confirmation email with your tracking information will be sent once your order has been dispatched.
- Delivery times outlined above are an estimation and are subject to the destination postcode, courier service, time of acceptance and receipt of cleared payment.
- Please follow this link for the latest updates from Australia Post regarding delayed and suspended deliveries due to Coronavirus:
IMPORTANT CUSTOMS DUTIES AND FOREIGN TAX INFORMATION
- Our policy is to offer the same prices to all customers, therefore, all prices on www.shoesvb.com are quoted and charged in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of Australian GST unless otherwise specified.
- The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest with the customer.
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise". We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "gift", even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
- For further information, it may be necessary to call local customs offices to gain further details.
Middle East, South America, Southeast Asia, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Europe + UK, Africa, Central America and Caribbean, North America, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa.
Call our Customer Service Team on +61 3 8797 2144 - the team is available from 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday *#.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible during these office hours.
*Australian Eastern Standard Time/Australian Eastern Daylight Time
#excluding Australian public holidays