Vivobarefoot Synth Hiker WomensRegular price $199.95 AUD Sale price $79.98 AUD
Save $119.97 AUD
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Product DescriptionThe Synth Hiker is fast and responsive approach shoe made from water-resistant, lightweight and breathable synthetic materials. The hydrophobic mesh is perfect for keeping your feet dry on autumn hikes and can withstand light rain and damp terrain.
- Vivobarefoot rubber off-road sole for maximum proprioception with protection and the anatomic toe box to maximise toe spread, allowing the foot to flex naturally.
- Outsole Construction: Off-Road Rubber outsole specifically designed for off-road surfaces with directional lugs to maximise surface contact for superior barefoot traction
- Outsole Thickness: 2.5mm sole with 4.5mm lugs
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Heel To Toe Drop: Zero
- Insole: Removable 3mm Poliyou Insole for additional thermal protection when necessary
- Collar/Panel/Lining: Hydrophobic Mesh collar panel, Fantasia lining; Hydroguard waterproof sock
- Upper: Hydrophobic Mesh & Perf PU - Non-toxic, breathable, lightweight, water-resistant thin mesh and perf PU quarter panel with nylon webbing
- Toe Guard: Eco PU Toe Guard - Perforated Eco PU with abrasion-resistant rubber protects the foot
- Closure/Lining: Speed hook Lacing - Quick-fastening with a secure and personalised fit through speed hook eyelets
- Eco Credentials: 100% Vegan
- Weight: 272g/9.6oz